The simultaneous push of both lock buttons disconnects the pilot from the glider effortlessly. Safety trainings showed the release of the glider to be advantageous in the case of a rescue system deployment.
Aside from its advantages in the case of water- or tree landings and in strong wind conditions, the Quickout also offers superior handling compared to conventional paragliding carabiners.
- Breaking load: 4.000 daN*, individually tested to 2.000 daN*
- No play in the gate, thus fatigue endurable without flight hour limitation for loads of up to 150 daN*!
- Multi-secured double button locking
- Replacement interval: 8 years without flight hour limitation
- Carabiner body drop-forged from Titanal, insert made of high-strength aluminum alloy 7075 T6
- Gewicht: 200 g/pc.
- 1 DAN (dekanewton) = 10 N (newton) ≈ 1 kg
The Quickout is used everywhere where a reliable connection and if needed a quick release even under load is necessary. It is designed for secure load attachment - in particular for the carrying of persons - and is suitable for outdoor use. The quick release carabiner is established and proven in helicopter operations by police, army, mountain rescue and firefighters.
* 1 DaN (Dekanewton) = 10 Newton ≈ 1 kg
** The price is for one unit
We Also Recommend